Thursday, November 6, 2008

About Age Rebel...and more

OK, call me an age rebel, but if age were relative, then I'd still be a teenager. I know I'm approaching the big 5-0, but so what? The number is significant in tallied years, but that's it. There is no definition anymore of what it means to be 20, 30, 40, 50 on up. My Mom is a living example at early 70's. Once a Bridge Master, she is now a Tai Chi master, an interfaith minister and world traveler. There is no slowing her down. And she looks great. In this blog I will share simple secrets and recipes that I have acquired after 25 years in the skincare/spa industry. This will help you rebel against age-related issues such as sagging skin, cellulite, lack of energy and aging attitudes.You'll also find product how-to's and tips on how to use the ISS Skin Care System, which combines the latest advances in science with the most natural of ingredients. Say "no" to time and "yes" to ageless skin! And remember sometimes it is our thinking that gets old, so keep your thoughts fresh by staying open-minded.
Marlene Katz, Age Rebel, founder of Intelligent Skin Sense .

No comments:

Post a Comment