Monday, December 1, 2008

Turkey Hangover

With some guilt I will admit that I am happy Happy Thanksgiving came and went. Let's face it family and food do not always mix well.So if you are hungover from family dynamics, then hours of feasting and now the glutenous feeling left over, you are not alone. My advice is to lighten up on food this week, especially protein and carbs. I am suggesting lots of fresh vegetables, beginning your day with a fruit and veggie juice, a colorful salad at lunch and light protein with green leafy vegetables in the evening. Munch on nuts, vegetables and hummus or some fruit salad. In a few days the heavy feeling will subside.

My favorite juice blend-(I like Acme juicer)PS: Whole Foods makes this too.
1 apple
1 sliver of a beet
1 sliver of ginger
2 carrots
2 celery stalks
1/4 cucumber

Add in a home-spa tip-dry brush before showering. This helps stimulate your circulation, and works to combat cellulite.

No comments:

Post a Comment