Thursday, January 26, 2012

Low and Loose Ponytails make a come back.


I have long hair, a couple inches from the shoulders. When I have time to wash and blow dry my hair it looks great. But so often I run out the door and then my hair looks in need of a good short haircut.
" Let's face it, long hair is great when you are a teenager or have the time to style."


In my case neither applies. And I am not a fan of short hair as it lacks the versatility I like. So I have been experimenting. Over New Years I used a curing iron to make long loose waves. It was nice distraction from flat ironed hair (which I think looks awful on most people despite the trend). Even though the waves were fun it was time consuming. So this weekend after perusing the fashion magazines I stumbled upon an article in Allure which featured easy ponytail options. Yesterday was my ponytail debut! Got lots of compliments and it just may be my signature everyday DO!

No comments:

Post a Comment